Saturday 16 June 2018

You And Me

You and Me
The roads were two
but the destiny was one
You lived in a street which was afar
I tried my best to stay away
I still remembered when we broke up
my heart was dead and tears were red
I was walking and walking
and crossing the lanes
Thinking of you in that pain
The birds were sitting on a tree
it made me remember of you and me
My heart was broken but there was a hope
you come to me and love me more
I reached my destiny and a feeling aroused
i turned back and found you
You came closer but i ignored
you said sorry, my heart got a hope
You proposed me and my heart melted
I said yes because i loved you more than myself
You hugged me and gave a smile
My story was complete in a litte while
                                 ~Priyanshi

No comments:

Post a Comment